Wednesday, March 08, 2006
If You Died I Wouldn't Cry Cause You Never Loved Me Anyway
Mya
It started out so perfect,
Something God could only create.
I yearned enough for thinking you on this special day.
Never once did I take for granted
That you've been hurt before.
So you treated me like a lady and even more.
So I can't understand
Why you brought storms into my life.
Tell me why
You destroyed every part of me.
Now what once a beautiful lady
That you showered with your love
Must live with a heart that bleeds.
This way again.
That was the end.
Chorus:
So please don't take offense
When I say what I have to say.
Cause if you died I wouldn't cry
Cause you never loved me anyway.
Promises made and secrets told
Laying nights bent in ecstasy,
We made love in a bed of roses for the universe to see.
There was no holding back from each other,
Both of our minds were free.
We never wasted time apart,
Boy it seems like eternity.
So I can't understand why you brought this pain into my life
Oh tell me why.
I gave you a reason to live
And you used my love in vain
So go on by yourself to survive this alone
You know you can't come back home.
I hope you never come this way again.
You did, you did.
Repeat chorus
Bridge:
How could this be
After all the love you said we shared
You turned around and leave.
Boy you know you were my heart and soul
But I can't be bad
I gotta let you go.
Together forever that's what we both said.
I didn't know that life could be so unfair.
Baby you did this to me.
You were my lover
Repeat Chorus
You never never never never never never never never
You used to be my best friend.
You can get struck by lightning,
Washed away by the sea,
Burned in a fire
Just don't bring it back to me.
Cause you never loved me anyway.
Mya
It started out so perfect,
Something God could only create.
I yearned enough for thinking you on this special day.
Never once did I take for granted
That you've been hurt before.
So you treated me like a lady and even more.
So I can't understand
Why you brought storms into my life.
Tell me why
You destroyed every part of me.
Now what once a beautiful lady
That you showered with your love
Must live with a heart that bleeds.
This way again.
That was the end.
Chorus:
So please don't take offense
When I say what I have to say.
Cause if you died I wouldn't cry
Cause you never loved me anyway.
Promises made and secrets told
Laying nights bent in ecstasy,
We made love in a bed of roses for the universe to see.
There was no holding back from each other,
Both of our minds were free.
We never wasted time apart,
Boy it seems like eternity.
So I can't understand why you brought this pain into my life
Oh tell me why.
I gave you a reason to live
And you used my love in vain
So go on by yourself to survive this alone
You know you can't come back home.
I hope you never come this way again.
You did, you did.
Repeat chorus
Bridge:
How could this be
After all the love you said we shared
You turned around and leave.
Boy you know you were my heart and soul
But I can't be bad
I gotta let you go.
Together forever that's what we both said.
I didn't know that life could be so unfair.
Baby you did this to me.
You were my lover
Repeat Chorus
You never never never never never never never never
You used to be my best friend.
You can get struck by lightning,
Washed away by the sea,
Burned in a fire
Just don't bring it back to me.
Cause you never loved me anyway.
8:34 AM